FASD Awareness Month
- Celebrate something or do an activity that someone with FASD is great at doing
- Share something awesome about someone with FASD
#FASDMonthUK #FASDAwesome #FASDFunActivity
We know that people with are good at lots of things. People with FASD are Awesome.
People with FASD tells us and show us that every day. Some examples are here https://fasd.me/we-are-awesome/
Not everybody understands the things that people with FASD are great at. We would love to show the world what people with FASD can do and why they are awesome.
So why not do something that someone with FASD is great at and enjoys?
What you choose is up to you.
- It can be indoors or outside
- It could be with families, carers, friends or on your own
- It could be musical, sporty, artistic or for your community
What are you going to do?
Please send it to us to share it at hello@FASD.me Send us photos, videos, drawings or whatever you think shows why you are awesome.
Most importantly stay safe and have fun!