FASD Awareness Month
- Share something positive about FASD developments – what has given you hope?
There have been a lot of positive developments in the UK in recent years. What has made you feel positive?
Please share the moments, big and small.
It might have been:
- A conversation you had with someone who had an ‘aha’ moment
- The relief of connecting with others who ‘get it’
- New support that was offered to someone with FASD
- A recent diagnosis
- Or it might be the big policy changes like SIGN 156 diagnostic guidelines, PHE’s document on reducing harms caused by alcohol in prenancy, the DHSC FASD Health Needs Assessment or the NICE Quality Standard on FASD
Whatever it is, let’s share some positivity!